Chef – RIYASAT PUNJABI TADKA & BAR CANADA INC.
- Company Name RIYASAT PUNJABI TADKA & BAR CANADA INC.
- Job Start Date May 12, 2022
- Job Expiry May 12, 2023
- Job Type Full Time - Permanent
- Location: Etobicoke, ON
- Salary: $26.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time
- Weekend, Overtime, Flexible Hours
- Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- vacancies: 2 vacancies
- Source Job Bank #2049638
- As per the company policy
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
or equivalent experience
2 years to less than 3 years
- Cuisine Specialties
- International; East Indian
- Additional Skills
- Train staff in the preparation, cooking, and handling of food
- Maintain records of food costs, consumption, sales, and inventory
- Analyze operating costs and other data
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Requisition food and kitchen supplies
- Prepare and cook food on a regular basis, or for special guests or functions
- Prepare and cook meals or specialty foods
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Physically demanding; Attention to detail; Combination of sitting, standing, and walking; Standing for extended periods; Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise
- 3-4 people
- Chefs and Specialist Chefs Specific Skills
- Create new recipes; Prepare and cook complete meals and specialty foods for events such as banquets; Instruct cooks in the preparation, cooking, garnishing, and presentation of food; Supervise cooks and other kitchen staff
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Dependability; Reliability; Organized
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
Who can apply for this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How To Apply