IT Security Manager
Job ID: 17709
- Company Name Fed IT
- Salary Offer $80000 - 100000 per year
- Job Start Date Wed, 14 Jul 2021 22:29:24 GMT
- Job Type Full Time - Permanent
- Job Source Careerjet
Job title: IT Security Manager
- Create and/or update documentation including IT Security policies, process flowcharts, process narratives and evaluate controls as new systems are developed and/or processes change
- Work with IT teams to ensure policies are understood and are enforced
- Provide ongoing security and compliance solutions during the deployment of new IT systems
- Work as intermediary with internal and external audit teams to provide necessary documents and information when needed for audit
- Provide guidance to control design and monitor remediation efforts
- Review internal controls regularly to ensure adequate design
- Ensure that audit risks are identified, tracked and remediated
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology or related discipline
- Experience in Information Security audit and IT Governance activities
- Cybersecurity or Security Analyst 3 – 5 years. IT Security designations such as CISSP or CompTIA+ an asset
- Strong knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 (SOX) with 5-7 years of experience in SOX and IT Compliance
- Working knowledge of Committee of Sponsoring Organizations of the Treadway Commission (COSO) Internal controls over Financial reporting (ICFR)
- Excellent oral and written language skills. English essential.
The company offers you a competitive salary, benefits (group insurance, retirement savings), corporate discounts and continuing education.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at 581-984-4920.
Find all of our offers on www.fedit.ca