Vice President of Construction
Job ID: 17514
- Company Name MHB Group
- Job Start Date Sun, 27 Jun 2021 07:01:18 GMT
- Job Type Full Time - Permanent
- Job Source Careerjet
Job title: Vice President of Construction
Job description: Vice President- Construction – Muskoka District
Are you looking for a job that allows you to leverage your skills in residential custom home and cottage building, project management and mentorship? Are you passionate about highly customised unique and traditional building and looking to find a job as Vice President of Construction within the industry? Do you want a job that allows you to work autonomously within a small, energetic and innovative team? If so, then you need to apply today!
In this job you will be able to use your 15 plus years of experience in residential home and cottage construction, to work with a well renowned, stable and established firm with ambitious growth plans who are based in Muskoka District. This role you will lead , manage and oversee all construction activities. Handling tasks involving the entire project delivery operation, cost controlling, timelines, budgeting, leadership and technical know-how from conception to completion.
Working from the head office in Muskoka district, you will be able to use your knowledge and expertise to manage day-to-day operations of all new builds, technical advisory projects and on-site progress meetings.
If you are an accomplished construction leader , with exceptional financial business acumen along with being a positive and inspirational leader then we want to hear from you.
What’s in in for you
- This is an exceptional opportunity to take on a highly visible and critical role in the company, the success you achieve will have a real effect on the growth and long term success of the division and ultimately you career.
- You will be working on extremely high end, high quality products & can be very proud to be the expert in the field you will be in.
- Working in “cottage country” has immediate advantages, the pace of life and the work culture.
- Salary will be respectful of your experience along with a strong annual bonus and benefits program for medical and dental, RRSP matching program, 4 weeks vacation.
If you think this would be the perfect role for someone you may know, feel free to refer this to them.
We thank all applicants in advance, and only those who are qualified will be contacted.