Import /Export Logistics CoordinatorJob ID: 22670
- Company Name TalentSphere
- Salary Offer $43000 - 45000 per year
- Job Start Date Sat, 13 Nov 2021 06:57:56 GMT
- Job Type Full Time - Permanent
- Job Source Careerjet
Job title: Import /Export Logistics Coordinator
Job description: Title: Logistics Coordinator – IMPORT /EXPORT
Location: Oakville **in-office role
Salary: $43-45k plus benefits, bonus and a great environment!
Industry: Export and Trade
About the role and you:
For over 10years, our client has been operating a successful and growing business in the trade and export industry. Their core values are at the root of their operations and they believe in quality products, great relationships and exceptional service in delivery. This role will assist the Controller with a variety of transactional accounting tasks in a fun, comfortable family feel environment.
Responsibilities would include:
- Understanding of export logistics processes and documentation requirements in the trading and supply-chain processes.
- Experience with understand incoterms and their applications of sales and purchase contracts. (Incoterms specifies who is responsible for paying for and managing the shipment, insurance, documentation, customs clearance, and other logistical activities).
- Understanding of how the terms of risks, delivery and obligations of each Incoterm affects the contractual obligations.)
- Ability to coordinate accurately daily activity between the origination locations and the freight companies, to ensure the goods are shipped in the most timely and efficient manner.
- Attention to detail and thorough, accurate transaction records of all shipping and commercial documentation involved in each shipment.
- Ability to identify/manage risks and opportunities during the logistics process in order to ensure optimum results.
- Provide answers relating to sourcing from internal and external customers as needed.
- Understanding of financial procedures in int’l trading; i.e., letters of credits, banks transfers, documentary trade presentation and payment terms.
- You will have a minimum of 2 years experience in logistics
- You will have a solid understanding of trade and have Import and Export experience
- Excellent proficiency in MS Office (specifically Excel) and Quickbooks
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You have strong interpersonal skills, confidence, poise, integrity and professionalism.
- You have the ability to work independently but also work effectively in a team environment
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a local, successful and growing export company in the GTA!