Legal Administrative Assistant – Litigation
Job title: Legal Administrative Assistant – Litigation
Job description: This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Employer Name: Recruiting in Motion
Industry Title: Legal Services (5411)
Recruiting in Motion is a successful and dynamic professional employment agency that has become deeply integrated into Metro Vancouver’s business sector as the go-to agency for the recruitment and placement of outstanding employees. BC-owned and operated, we ensure all our candidates — temporary, contract, permanent or executive — are provided with exciting and impressive employment opportunities. In fact, we are ranked as one of Growth 500 Canada’s fastest-growing companies and we represent BC’s TOP Employers!
About our Client
Our client, a well-established Law Firm located in the heart of downtown Vancouver is seeking a Legal Administrative Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. This role will begin as a remote position followed by working in the office. The hours of work are from 8:00 am – 4:00 pm and will offer a salary based on the required qualifications and experience. This is an amazing opportunity if you are looking to grow in the legal industry and to gain valuable experience in a small team-focused environment – Apply Today!
- Answering incoming calls
- Prepare various correspondence and legal documents
- File management and maintenance
- Interact with clients
- Maintain calendars, managing emails and assisting with lawyer scheduling
- Ordering office supplies and transcripts
- Scheduling meetings and conferences
- Organizing travel arrangements for lawyers
- Other general administrative tasks as assigned
- At least 2 year of legal administrative experience
- Legal Administrative Assistant Certificate is required
- Litigation experience is an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to take direction and work independently or as part of a team
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Strong communication, multi-tasking and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
All applicants must have legal permission to work in Canada and require a valid Work Permit and Social Insurance Number.
Good jobs go fast. Don’t wait apply today!
Visit our website for a complete listing of all our exciting job opportunities. There is no fee to job seekers.
We are Vancouver’s #1 Employment Agency and represent BC’s top employers!
How to Apply
Expiring: Feb 21, 2021
Get the details you need on 500 jobs – including duties, education required, salary and employment outlook.
Expected salary: $20 per hour
Location: Vancouver, BC
Job date: Sat, 23 Jan 2021 06:25:15 GMT