Part-Time Forklift Driver, up to 20.75/h
- Company Name Randstad
- Salary Offer $19 - 20.75 per hour
- Job Start Date Wed, 06 Oct 2021 23:30:43 GMT
- Job Type Part Time
- Job Source Careerjet
Job title: Part-Time Forklift Driver, up to 20.75/h
Job description: Dear Job Seekers,
Are you a forklift operator ready to take on a new career challenge? Are you interested in starting to work immediately at our Milton location? Well here is your chance to work for a major supply chain company-and take advantage of their opportunities for growth!
This is a great opportunity for forklift operators who are looking for part time hours, with possible overtime, as well as the opportunity to grow into the company. If you are an experienced forklift operator who has operated machines like the Reach or Order Picker, and the like, we would love to hear from you!
2751 Peddie Rd, Milton
– Monday – Friday – 7am – 11am
– Monday – Friday – 11am – 3pm
– Monday – Friday – 3pm – 7pm
– Monday – Friday – 7pm – 11pm
$19.00 – 20.75/hr
– Part time hours
– Overtime and double-overtime available
– Weekly pay periods
– 4% vacation pay paid out weekly or banked
– Opportunity to be hired permanently by the company!
– Bright and clean warehouse, conveniently located in Milton
– Customized benefits starting on day one
– Working for a prestigious USA-based logistics company
– Working in a team environment in a large warehouse
– Operating a forklift (Walkie Rider or Reach or Order Picker)
– Using an RF scanner
– Maintaining a safe working environment
– Legally eligible to work in Canada
– Must have steel-toed safety shoes
– Experience as a forklift/walkie operator
– Must have a clear criminal background
If you are interested, please apply online and email me at Raman.email@example.com I can also be reached at 365-440-4096 (text me).
We thank you for your interest in this forklift operator opportunity in Milton. We will review your application and contact you shortly if you’re a good fit. Good luck!
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.