Senior Care Business Partner – Woodlands, TX or Charlotte,NC
Job ID: 10359
Job title: Senior Care Business Partner – Woodlands, TX or Charlotte,NC
Job description: We are looking for a Senior Care Business Partner to join our Customer Service team. This position could be based in Woodlands, TX or Charlotte, NC
The role of the Senior Care Business Partner is to take full responsibility for the customer experience by managing the end to end shipment cycle for customers with high volume or complexity in compliance with all company procedures and regulatory requirements. In this role, the candidate is to provide industry leading customer care in order to increase customer satisfaction and continuously improve the customer experience.
In addition, the Sr. Care Business Partner will support the Customer Service managers with projects and data analytics and will actively support the development of junior Care Business Partners to upscale the teams and ensure sustainability.
We offer you an exciting global career at the forefront of world trade.
Working with the best people in a global team culture with future growth opportunities in an industry that has a significant impact on the world economy…
We’re proud of our people who define our company’s industry leadership, global team culture and customer-centric focus every day.
When you join our team you join a truly diverse, global organization in a fast-moving, values-based, work environment where you can grow on the job, create and shape our digital solutions, tap into industry-leading talent development initiatives, enjoy working with your colleagues and broaden your world view through our international job postings. We offer competitive compensation and benefits for full-time employees including health, dental and vision insurance, a 401k savings plan with an employer match and paid time-off – and our parental leave policy is recognized world-wide as one of the best in the industry.
Every company, every country wants access to a competitive shipping, logistics and port system – and our people have created one company that offers one, easy-to-use solution to all their shipping needs.
Maersk is unique
Maersk is uniquely positioned to play a significant role in global trade, creating opportunities that help countries, companies and people succeed. Our vision is simple: Maersk is the global integrator of container logistics, connecting and simplifying our customers’ global supply chains. We do this through the global scale of Maersk, the world’s largest shipping line; our Logistics and Services expertise that help customers manage their global supply chains; and through our port operator, APM Terminals, one of the largest container terminal operators in the world with the most strategic locations to serve global supply chains.
Join us and play an important role on our team lifting global trade every day!
At Maersk we value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job – we value diversity in all its forms, including but not limited to: gender, age, nationality, race, sexual orientation, disability or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
- Ensure smooth execution of the whole shipment lifecycle by working closely with customers and internal support groups to achieve customer satisfaction goals through proactive and/or reactive issue resolution ownership.
- Manage accounts with high business impact in terms of volume and/or revenue and high complexity.
- Utilize trends to monitor agreed service levels, such as contracted transit milestones and/or transit times.
- Actively prevent service failures and collaborate with stakeholders to implement countermeasures when necessary.
- Provide customized data solutions to maintain customers’ cargo performance scorecards.
- Identify the root cause when targets are not met and implement solutions by working closely with stakeholders.
- Build rapport with and manage vendor performance related to customers cargo to ensure timely cargo delivery.
- Understand and be familiar with KPIs and act in line with set targets.
- Drive continuous improvements to remove waste and lower costs for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Support the Customer Service Manager with projects, data analytics and other initiatives that positively impacts the customer experience.
- Actively contribute to the development of junior Care Business Partners to upscale the team and ensure sustainability.
- Always perform in a manner consistent with and loyal to the A.P. Moller – Maersk values.
Who we are looking for
Education and Experience:
- College Degree
- 5+ years of functional experience in the Transportation Industry
- Customer Service experience preferred.
Technical Skills and Competencies:
- Strong Customer Centricity
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and display sense of urgency.
- Able to build and maintain solid relationships (internal and external).
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
- Conflict resolution and peruation skills.
- Ability to be a team player (essential).
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite Applications
Last application date: 28 May 2021.
You must be authorized to work for any employer in the US. Local candidates only; no relocation assistance is provided.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Transparency Notice:
A.P. Moller – Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer’s supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere – all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com
All the way.
Location: Charlotte, NC – Woodlands, MB
Job date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 02:51:13 GMT