Miramichi Administrative Support (Clinical) (1025) PCN 1750709
- Company Name Horizon Health Network
- Job Start Date Tue, 04 Oct 2022 00:04:08 GMT
- Job Type Full Time - Permanent
- Job Source Careerjet
Job title: Miramichi Administrative Support (Clinical) (1025) PCN 1750709
Job description: Horizon Health Network is an equal opportunity employer.
COMPETITION #: 2022-60921d External
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
DEPARTMENT: Miramichi Addictions and Mental Health Services
FACILITY: MHMI ADMINISTRATION
POSTING TYPE: Permanent Full Time
JOB TITLE: Administrative Support (Clinical) (1025)
CLASSIFICATION: Administrative Support (Clinical) (1025)
LANGUAGE: Bilingual Essential
HOURS OF WORK: Day, Evening, Subject to change due to operational requirements
SALARY: $24.3929 to $26.1778 per hour
The Administrative Support – Clinical is responsible for providing administrative support for a clinic, department or program.
- High school graduation and an administrative support program of greater than one year and up to two years which includes medical terminology and medical transcription course plus one year of previous experience OR five (5) years of recent experience ( within the last 8 years) as a 1025, shall be considered as equivalent.
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis.
- Ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Good work record.
- Written and spoken competence in English and French are required (B2.1 or Advanced).
Demonstrated proficiency verified by testing in:
- Data Entry 4000 KSPH
- Typing 35 WPM (General)
- Medical Terminology Spelling 75%
- Medical Terminology Vocabulary 75%
- Excel 75%
- Outlook 75%
- Word 75%
- Transcription testing may be required (60 WPM/85% Accuracy)
The Administrative Support – Clinical is responsible for:
- Processing referrals, requests and other medical documents and forms
- Transcribing, proofreading, and editing reports
- Creating, editing and formatting documents
- Maintaining databases and producing reports
- Responding to inquiries and providing information
- Performing reception duties
- Performing general clerical and office duties
Employees are responsible to be aware of and understand Horizon’s Terms of Employment:
Competencies Identified by Horizon Health Network:
- Attention to Detail
- Interpersonal Relations
- Patient/Client Focus
- Planning and Prioritizing Work
- Results Orientation
Applications for this position must be submitted on-line by October 9, 2022.
Horizon is committed to enhancing our diverse and inclusive environment for our employees and patients. We believe in a healthcare system that equally supports all people regardless of race, ethnicity, national origin, social background, religion, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or sexual orientation. An environment based on a commitment to diversity and inclusion supports our goal of safe and quality patient care.
NOTE: There will be no further postings for this position should there be no fully qualified applicants. If you wish to be considered for this position and have most of the qualifications as posted and the registration or licensure where required, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
Should testing be required to demonstrate language proficiency, the official results will be shared with the candidate, Human Resources and the requesting manager electronically and will be placed on the personnel file for Horizon hiring purposes.
Please quote Competition # 2022-60921d External. Horizon Health Network appreciates expressed interest, however, only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Human Resources Department, Horizon Health Network.