Manager Financing Solutions Agriculture
- Company Name National Bank of Canada
- Job Start Date Sat, 18 Jun 2022 05:35:24 GMT
- Job Type Full Time - Permanent
- Job Source Careerjet
Job title: Manager Financing Solutions Agriculture
Job description: Primary Locations: Brossard, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
- You are interested in the agricultural sector? Â
- You are familiar with commercial credit and the analysis of corporate financial statements?
- You are familiar with the structure of agricultural financing?
This position of Manager of Financing Solutions is for you!
By joining our agricultural financing team, we offer you the opportunity to support agricultural businesses in all their financial projects.
With a team of more than 90 agricultural specialists recognized for the quality of their advice, National Bank offers a work environment in which diversity and collaboration are valued daily. Â Â
The Manager of Financing Solutions is our credit expert. They work closely with the Account Managers and several other internal and external partners.
This position reports to the Associate Vice-President Agriculture and will be located according to the location of the selected candidate.
Your main challenges
- Conduct quality credit analyses, according to the standards established by the Bank, and makes recommendations
- Structure the demand for credit (setting the agenda) by mitigating risks and developing financing scenarios that meet the needs of clients and correspond to the Bank’s risk criteria
- Participate in the identification of clients’ funding requirements and preparation of funding outlines in collaboration with the Account Manager
- Negotiate credit terms and conditions with the Credit Centre as required and confirm availability of financing to the Account Manager
- Work with account representatives and the Credit Centre to produce documents and update client files to ensure efficient processing of credit applications
- Be able to identify the inherent risks associated with the sector of activity and the client file
- Act as a credit resource person on the team and supports the Associate Vice Presidents, as required, in the development of the credit skills of team members
- Participate in committees related to the evolution of internal processes.
Want to learn more about the position and/or projects? Feel free to contact the manage, Jean-BenoÃ®t GrÃ©goire.
- Bachelor’s degree related to the industry and six years of relevant experience OR Master’s degree related to the industry and four years of relevant experience OR University certificate/Undergraduate degree and eight years of relevant experience
- Experience with financial statement analysis
- Being a member of the “Ordre des agronomes du QuÃ©bec”, an asset
- Experience in commercial credit
- Experience in negotiation
- Effective priority management
- Have a developed sense of synthesis
- Be rigorous
- Mastery of the software of the office suiteÂ
Ready to make a difference within a team? To have a positive impact? Submit your application!
Upon hiring, you will be eligible for a wide range of benefits. In addition to competitive compensation, we offer attractive benefits for you and your family:Â
Health and wellness program, including many benefitsÂ
Flexible groupÂ insuranceÂ
DefinedÂ benefitÂ pension planÂ
EmployeeÂ ShareÂ OwnershipÂ PlanÂ
EmployeeÂ andÂ familyÂ assistance programÂ
PreferredÂ bankingÂ servicesÂ
VirtualÂ sleepÂ clinicÂ
These are just a few of the many benefits we offer. We’ve rolled outÂ a number ofÂ additional measures to ensure your health, safety and wellbeing during the pandemic.â¯Â
We’re putting people firstÂ
We’re a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people.â¯â¯ Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples’ lives.Â
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspireÂ us,â¯ andÂ inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.â¯Â
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.Â
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?Â
JobField: Advisory Services, Commercial Banking
Unposting Date: 2022-06-30
Job Number: COR000NX
Posting Date: 2022-06-16