Draw Auditor, Lottery Solutions
Job OverviewJob ID: 89202
- Company Name MNP
- Job Start Date Wed, 29 Nov 2023 01:23:27 GMT
- Job Type Part Time
- Job Source Careerjet
Job title: Draw Auditor, Lottery Solutions
Job description: Description :
Inspirational, innovative and entrepreneurial – this is how we describe our empowered teams. Combine your passion with purpose and join a culture that is thriving in the face of change.
Make an impact with our Enterprise Risk – Internal Audit & Controls team as an Analyst. This diverse team of professionals utilizes leading-edge industry knowledge to assist clients in mitigating risk. As a trusted advisor, you’ll establish an effective system of internal controls that safeguard clients’ assets, improve financial reporting reliability and maintain compliance.
MNP is proudly Canadian. Providing business strategies and solutions, we are a leading national accounting, tax and business advisory firm in Canada. Entrepreneurial to our core, our talented team members transcend obstacles into opportunities and are successfully transforming mid-market business practices.
- Assist in the delivery of enterprise risk services engagements such as risk assessments, internal audits, performance and controls improvement, compliance programs, developing risk management policies, frameworks and strategies across a range of industries
- Assist with the development of project plans and coordinate project logistics with clients and other stakeholders
- Participate in walkthroughs and control testing; document, assess, recommend and implement improvements to processes and control frameworks
- Provide industry and technical expertise through client interactions, research and analysis, reports, technical work, management presentations, proposals and other high-quality deliverables
- Identify innovative ways to deliver added value to clients; ensure client needs are met and that relationships grow and develop
- Participate in business development initiatives and contribute to the preparation and delivery of competitive proposals
- Work collaboratively with the client engagement team
- Maintain flexibility to travel, as necessary
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance, economics or other related field
- Completion of, or working towards, CPA, CIA, CGAP and CISA or other related designations or certifications
- Risk management or performance improvement experience is considered an asset
- Knowledge of industry standards, best practices and risk management frameworks is considered an asset
More than a paycheque, MNP is proud to offer customized rewards for our team members. With a focus on health and wealth, we provide an extensive list of benefits that support our unique culture and foster work-life integration.
Our MyRewards@MNP program offers benefits that allow you to thrive at work and outside of the office. Be rewarded with generous paid time off including 4 personal days, firm sponsored social events, a group pension plan with 4% matching contribution, voluntary savings products, bonus program eligibility, a wellness subsidy, health and dental benefits, mental health resources, exclusive access to perks and discounts, professional development assistance, learning opportunities through MNP University, a flexible ‘Dress For Your Day’ environment and more!