Job OverviewJob ID: 89186
- Company Name Sprott Shaw College
- Salary Offer $50000 per year
- Job Start Date Wed, 29 Nov 2023 05:43:12 GMT
- Job Type Part Time
- Job Source Careerjet
Job title: Operations Associate
Job description: Operations Associate
If you are torn between Operations and Finance and want to use your head for numbers and people skills, have we got a job for you! Argen Canada continues to grow, is in a strong, stable industry, and is seeking a bright, reliable energetic individual looking to develop their future with a company.
(We at LoveHR are pleased to assist Argen with their hiring process.)
Based out of Argen’s Kelowna office, their team members display a strong commitment to collaboration, getting things done and a positive attitude. We are looking for someone who values the same and wants to support multiple functions on the floor.
Specifically, the Operations Associate is responsible for:
- Answering phones and placing customer orders
- Backing up the refining process
- Processing customer refunds and credits
- Managing and maintaining customer price lists
- Managing customer accounts, posting payments, and investigating discrepancies
- Review accounts receivable aging schedules and conducting customer collection calls monthly
- Performing miscellaneous accounting functions and preparing ad hoc reports
Their ideal candidates will display great attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication skills and have accounting experience. Proven ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment and manage accounts are key! (Manufacturing and distribution industry experience would be an asset.)
Strong organizational skills and good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and accounting software would also be beneficial.
What’s In it For You?
Argen is based in beautiful Kelowna BC, located right next to the rail trail and with great parking, making for easy inexpensive commuting. The starting wage is $50,000 and there are bonuses, benefits and group RRSPs on offer.
If you are seeking a long-term position with an organization who supports learning and development and are looking to work alongside an amazing team, please apply online:
We thank all applicants for their interest. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted.