Job OverviewJob ID: 89249
- Company Name Loblaw
- Job Start Date Wed, 29 Nov 2023 07:35:56 GMT
- Job Type Part Time
- Job Source Careerjet
Job title: Store Administrator
Job description: Referred applicants should not apply directly to this role.
All referred applicants must first be submitted through Workday by a current Loblaw Colleague.
Come make your difference in communities across Canada, where authenticity, trust and making connections is valued – as we shape the future of Canadian retail, together. Our unique position as one of the country’s largest employers, coupled with our commitment to positively impact the lives of all Canadians, provides our colleagues a range of opportunities and experiences to help Canadians Live Life Well®.
At Atlantic Superstore, we succeed through collaboration and commitment and set a high bar for ourselves and those around us. Whether you are just starting your career, re-entering the workforce, or looking for a new job, this is where you belong.
What you’ll do:
- Be the contact point for colleagues for any HR related questions
- Be responsible for basic accounting duties – payroll and accounts payable
- Be proactive in the recruitment cycle of the hourly workforce – job postings, interviews, and orientations
- Be diligent in maintaining employee database to ensure accurate information
- Be accountable for office duties as indicated by Store Manager
- Be constantly on the outlook for great talent to join our team
- Building and leading diverse teams that foster a workplace of inclusiveness and belonging
What you bring:
- Familiarity with company systems would be an asset
- Must be available to work days and weekends
- A demonstrated teammate committed to contributing to the team results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational abilities-able to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced sometimes-unpredictable environment
- Computer skills (PC Applications; Outlook/E-mail, Excel) is an asset
Our commitment to Sustainability and Social Impact is an essential part of the way we do business, and we focus our attention on areas where we can have the greatest impact. Our approach to sustainability and social impact is based on three pillars – Environment, Sourcing and Community – and we are constantly looking for ways to demonstrate leadership in these important areas. Our CORE Values – Care, Ownership, Respect and Excellence – guide all our decision-making and come to life through our Blue Culture. We offer our colleagues progressive careers, comprehensive training, flexibility, and other competitive benefits – these are some of the many reasons why we are one of Canada’s Top Employers, Canada’s Best Diversity Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers & Canada’s Top Employers for Young People.
If you are unsure whether your experience matches every requirement above, we encourage you to apply anyway. We are looking for varied perspectives which include diverse experiences that we can add to our team.
We have a long-standing focus on diversity, equity and inclusion because we know it will make our company a better place to work and shop. We are committed to creating accessible environments for our colleagues, candidates and customers. Requests for accommodation due to a disability (which may be visible or invisible, temporary or permanent) can be made at any stage of application and employment. We encourage candidates to make their accommodation needs known so that we can provide equitable opportunities.
Candidates who are 18 years or older are required to complete a criminal background check. Details will be provided through the application process.